How to Change Server in pubg ?
How to Change Server in PUBG?
Changing a server on PUBG Mobile is a straightforward process:
- Tap the PUBG icon on your mobile and start the game
- Head over to Settings
- At the bottom of Basic Setting, you will be able to see Select Server option.
- Tap on the Change Button and select the server you want to choose (Asia, Middle East, Europe, etc.)
- Once selected, tap OK
- This message will appear on your screen “You will be unable to switch again for 60 days”
- Tap the OK button
- That’s it. You’ve successfully changed the server