To open Windows Explorer in XP,
- Click on Start,
- Point to All Programs,
- Point to Accessories, and then click on Windows Explorer
Copying or Moving a file or Folder using My Document
- Click on Start, and then click on My Documents.
- Click the file or folder to be copied. More than one file or folder can be copied at a time.
- To select more than one file or folder, click the first file or folder, press and hold down SHIFT key, and then click on the last file or folder.
- To select non-consecutive files or folders, press and hold down CTRL key, and then click each of the files or folders to becopied.
- Under Edit, select Copy.
- Select the target drive or folder to which you want to copy the files.
- Under Edit, select Paste to copy the desired file or folder to the target drive.