Windows 7 can run on computers with low productivity and require fewer resources than Windows Vista. Many users have confirmed that on slower computers running Windows 7 better than Windows XP. It is ideal for NETBOOKov, but many of them do not have a DVD drive.
What to do in this case? This was our article.
Yesterday, our user was able to install Windows 7 on a netbook LG X110 for 20 minutes, through 4 GB pen drive.Installation was fairly simple, and lasted more quickly than with a DVD drive. Therefore, this method is ideal for installation on multiple machines.
>>> A quick way to using the program from the Microsoft- Windows7-USB-DVD-tool.exe !
How to install Windows 7 from a USB stick:
- Find USB flash drive 4 GB and are connected to the computer.
- Click “Start” and type “cmd”, a window opens which will need to enter “Diskpart”, will open another window.
- In the “Diskpart” window, enter:
– “List disk” will see a list of all disk drives in your computer.
– Then type “select disk #”, where “#” is the number on the list of your stick.
– Then “clean”
– Then “create partition primary”
– Then “select partition 1”
– Then “active”
– And finally “format fs = fat32 quick”
Then you must copy the files of Windows 7 on a flash card from a Windows 7 ISO. To do this you need to open an image on a virtual disk:
- Set MagicDisk (free)
- After utanovki, create a virtual DVD drive program.
- Open the Windows 7 image created in the disk.
- Copy all files from an image on our stick. Now she’s charging us.