You can install Exchange 2010 Management Tools in windows 7, Vista SP2 and Server 2008 sp2, Server 2008 r2 edition of windows operating systems. With the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 management tools, you can configure and manage your Exchange organization remotely. This topic explains how you can either use Setup.exe or unattended setup mode to install the Exchange 2010 management tools.
- Log on to the server on which you want to install the Exchange 2010 management tools on, using a domain account that has local administrative privileges.
- Insert the Exchange 2010 DVD into the DVD drive (or browse to your install location). If Setup.exe doesn’t start automatically, navigate to the DVD drive and double-click Setup.exe.
- On the Start page, ensure that you have completed Steps 1 and 2.
- On the Start page, click Step 3: Choose Exchange language option. The language options will appear below Step 3. Choose either:
- Install all languages from the language bundle If you choose this option, all supported language bundled will be installed. Setup can download the necessary language bundles automatically, or you can browse to the location (hard drive or a network share) of previously downloaded language bundles and install those.
- Install only languages from the DVD If you choose this option, only English (U.S.) language support will be installed. Language bundles can be installed at a later time to provide support for additional languages if needed.