Basic Components of any website are as follows:
- Home Page and site-wide template design to ensure an attractive, functional and consistent appearance of your website.
- Integrated site navigation to provide clear and consistent access to your site’s content.
- Look and feel of your website, including colors, text and graphics, as well as the way it functions.
- A Logo: to be displayed in the left corner of each page of your website.
- A site map to Provide a list of all pages on your site.
- Website Search features allowing user to search the website for content relevant to their specific interests.
- About page that includes:
o A complete description of you and / or your company
o Your website and / or company objectives
o Your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Feedback: that facilitates the customers to ask some queries about your Products and Services.
- A domain name: Your ‘address’ on the internet, what people type into their browser to find you. You choose a word or phrase (Example:- mywebsite) and an extension (Example:-
.com, .net, .edu), your domain name could be mywebsite.com.
- Web Hosting: The physical place your website resides; includes the computer (called a server) as well as the connection to the Internet and the technology that makes your website work.
- Copyright: Displaying your copyright information at the bottom of each page. Your copyright might look like this: Copyright @ Year CompanyName