AWS Lambda Interview Questions
Here are some commonly asked AWS Lambda interview questions:
- What is AWS Lambda and how does it work?
- What are the key benefits of using AWS Lambda?
- How does AWS Lambda compare to other serverless computing platforms?
- What are the supported programming languages for AWS Lambda functions?
- How does AWS Lambda handle scalability and performance?
- Can you explain the role of triggers and event sources in AWS Lambda?
- What is the cold start problem in AWS Lambda and how can it be addressed?
- Can you give an example of how AWS Lambda can be used to build a real-time application?
- How does AWS Lambda integrate with other AWS services, such as S3 and DynamoDB?
- How can you secure an AWS Lambda function and the data it processes?
- What is the cost structure of AWS Lambda and how is it billed?
- What is the AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM) and how is it used with AWS Lambda?
- How do you troubleshoot and debug an AWS Lambda function?
- What are the best practices for designing, testing, and deploying AWS Lambda functions?
Note: These questions are meant to be a starting point for an interview and actual questions may vary depending on the specific role and company.
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .